COVID VACCINE

 To get vaccine abroad, you'll need local fiscal code. I went to get mine, had an appointment at 11:00. Had a local with me to avoid any misunderstandings. We were sitting in the waiting area for an hour (!) before we got any service. I really don't get the appointments here, what's the point to book if you still have to wait in a line?! I'm pretty sure I booked an appointment, not a disappointment.


 When we finally got the service, they had trouble with my address - I'm from Põlva, so they didn't know how to find a letter Õ to find the town in the system. I gave them a postal code, but it was higher mathematics for them. It took 1,5 hours to sign one paper!


I wouldn't be stressed, being late is normal here, but we planned a trip to Tenuta Lanza with all the people from office and local volunteers. We had a very nice lunch together, swam in a pool and just had a good time. 

Tenuta Lanza

In the evening we arrived back to home and got the news from hospital, that there's soon-to-be-expired covid vaccine doses, so we headed to the hospital. Otherwise it would have been thrown out. I was lucky to get the fiscal code and the vaccine at the same day. I have never gotten a shot without getting a band-aid after - that was something weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment